Do you feel low on energy and get tired during the entire day? Have you started forgetting things such as forgetting your car keys, lunch box or any other daily used belonging? If, this is the case, then it can be an alarming situation, which can invite abrupt illness. All of us want to stay healthy throughout our lifespan. But, due to our negligence pertaining to lifestyle or diet, we become victims of various ailments. If you are going through this, Ayurveda has something great for you. This article has best Ayurveda tips to boost your memory as well as immunity drastically.
Are you going through these symptoms of low immunity?
- You become tired very quickly.
- You are encountered with cough, cold, fever and other infections frequently.
- Having dark circles.
- Going through a sudden hair loss.
All you need to do is strengthen your immune system, as a strong immune system safeguards you against various types of disease. And, yes! It is possible with the help of this ancient medical practice, Ayurveda.
Before mentioning the Ayurveda herbs to boost immunity, let’s understand the major causes of low immunity:
- Genetically: A patient can have low immunity level genetically.
- Absence of Good Diet: If your diet does not have the useful ingredients, it may cause low immunity, as improper diet makes your organs weak.
- Dust and Pollution: If you are living in an environment, which is full of pollution and dust, it can cause low immunity.
- Virus Attack: If your body is attacked by a virus, it may suppress your immune system.
- Stressful Lifestyle: A stressful lifestyle plays a vital role to reduce your immunity.
- Excessive Alcohol: If your consumption of alcohol is not moderate, you can be a target of low immunity problem.
Azadirachta indica (Neem): The leaves of this tree are known for their great medicinal values. Consuming neem tea removes toxins from your body, clears skin and reduces acidity.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
: Consuming juice of this magical Indian herb has immense number of benefits. It reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), controls glucose (sugar) level in your blood. That’s not all! Regular consumption of Amla juice can control your blood pressure and improves digestion & body’s defense mechanism.
: Since ages, turmeric is being used to heal loads of major diseases. Latest studies in modern medicine have revealed that turmeric helps patients in numerous diseases. It is used to treat cancer, diabetes, cold, arthritis, asthma in Ayurveda.
Ginger and Holy Basil (Tulsi)
– Consuming ginger and holy basil in tea is instrumental to recover from mouth infection, skin problem, headache, sore throat, chest congestion and many more health issues. This combination is also known as a great Ayurveda immunity booster.
Ashvagandha and Shankpushpi
: If you want to stay vitalized and slow the aging process. These two ancient are extremely useful. They have helped millions of patients recover from low immunity, weak memory and weakness. Ashwaganda can be consumed moderately with lukewarm milk.
: Almonds are known to be the best source of omega 3 and potassium. Consuming them in moderation nourishes your nervous system, boosts immunity and improves memory.
Besides above-mentioned measures, it is recommended living a healthy lifestyle. Drink loads of water, fresh fruit juices rich in vitamin C and have quality sleep.