Best Ayurveda Treatment Hair Fall
Best guide for hair fall treatment? Hair fall can be the reason of anxiety for some of us. Right? The hair fall disorders happened to be faced by people who used to be over 60 years of age. But, owing to the sedentary lifestyle and change in the environment, hair fall problems have been drastically effecting young people as well. In order to stay away from hair loss issues, it is mandatory to take care of our lifestyle and diet seriously. If by any chance, you are facing hair fall problems, do not take stress. Worrying about this matter can make your hair issues worst. But, Ayurveda brings good news for you, as it has some proven solutions for hair fall. Let’s get a deep dive into it.
Indian Gooseberry – The Dominant Player in Ayurveda: Indian Gooseberry is also known as Amla, which is used in numerous ailments by word famous Ayurveda practitioners. This vitamin C enriched fruit removes the toxins from your blood and improvises the digestive system. A good digestive system helps you keep hair fall related issues at bay. Now, let’s discuss how to make Amla hair mask.
- Get three to four tablespoons of Amla powder and mix it with water.
- Mix water in such way that it should become like paste. But, make sure that this paste should not be too thick.
- Now, apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Wash your hair after 30 minutes, preferably with lukewarm water
- Apply this solution twice a week for two months. You will surely see positive results.
Furthermore, if you are unhappy with gray hair, you can mix the powder of an Ayurveda herb, namely ‘Shikakai’ into this paste and apply on your hair. It will work as a natural hair color, which will result in dark brown hair color.
NOTE: If you are using this solution to color your hair, make sure to use lukewarm water. Let the lukewarm water soak Amla and Shikakai powder overnight for better results.
Bhringraj: Another effective Ayurveda medicine for hair fall treatment. Besides resolving hair fall issues, this amazing herb is used in bleeding ailments as well. In order to make the hair mask of Bhringraj:
- Get Bhringraj leaves and blend them with some amount of water. In absence of leaves, you can also use Bhringraj powder, which is available in various Ayurveda medical stores.
- Make it as a paste, which should not be too thick.
- Apply this paste on your hair as well as scalp for 25 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water
In order to make this solution more effective, you can mix Tulsi leaves, Amla powder and neem leaves as well. Mixing neem and Tulsi into this solution will remove dandruff your hair as well.
Ashvagandha: We encounter hair fall problems due to the hormone, namely cortisol. And, applying Ashavagandha paste on your scalp balances cortisol level, which reduces hair loss and regrows your hair. It maintains a good blood circulation in your scalp, removes dandruff and streamline the production of melanin in your scalp. In order to make the paste of this wonderful Ayurveda herb:
- Take three to four tablespoons of Ashwagandha
- Mix water into it to make it as a paste, which should not be thick
- Add three teaspoons of Amla powder to make it more effective
- Apply this solution for 25 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water
Applying any of the above-mentioned Ayurveda hair treatment will give a new life to your hair. But, it is recommended consulting your hair expert before following the guidelines mentioned in this article.