Best Ayurveda Cure for Coronary Heart Disease – Have a Healthy Heart
What is Heart Disease?
We all know that heart plays a starring role in our body, and our life is reliant on its regular and apt beats. Here, we will discuss everything about heart problems such as heart disease symptoms, treatment, heart disease home remedies, types of heart disease and other related factors. Heart disease is one of the most common disorders in the whole world. Earlier, it happened to target middle aged or older people, but things have changed drastically within a short period of time. It has been targeting young people as well, which is an extremely serious situation for the whole society. Heart disease includes various heart related problems such as inflammatory heart disease, hypertensive heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, Ischaemic heart problem, etc. A healthy lifestyle is extremely important to make your heart function without any hassle, which keeps coronary heart disease and other symptoms of heart attack at bay. Well! By healthy lifestyle we mean regular exercise and consuming heart healthy food. Heart disease in United State is very common, and studies reveal that one individual dies due to heart disease in every 20 second.
Major Causes of Heart Disease
However, there are numerous causes of heart disease, but some of the common factors include:
- Excess Consumption of oily or fatty food
- Regular consumption of tobacco, alcohol and cigarette smoking,
- Sedimentary lifestyle
Top Symptoms of Heart Disease
- Discomfort in Chest and other parts of upper body: A blocked artery may cause pain in your chest or shoulder. If you are feeling major or minor pain in chest or left shoulder for more than one week, it’s better to consult your doctor for safer side. This pain usually radiates from heart to your arm or the lower left side of your body.
- Shortness of Breath: If climbing the stairs or a normal walk is making you short of breath and extremely fatigue for long hours, then you must visit a doctor and get your cholesterol and blood pressure checked. It can be a major symptom of heart disease.
- Feeling of Nausea or heartburn: This symptom of heart disease is usually reported by women than men. Some patients have reported heart burning and feeling of vomiting in heart disease, but it does not mean that the cause of vomiting or heartburn is only the heart disease. Do not panic. These symptoms can occur due to acidity or stomach upset or any other problem as well. But, you need to evaluate the duration of these symptoms and ensure that they are not lasting for long.
- Irregular Heart Beat: It is quite natural that your heart beat may become irregular if you are nervous, over exited or have recently worked out in gym. But, in a normal situation, if you are experiencing irregular heartbeat, then it can be the cause of coronary heart disease or any other heart problem.
Heart Disease Ayurveda and Yoga Remedies
- Ayurveda is closely connected with Yoga and meditation. Under an expert Yoga or meditation trainer, you can practice Pranayama, meditation and other stress buster methods to get away from cardiac problems.
- Trikatu powder with honey can be a great medicine to reduce your bad cholesterol (LDL). It needs to be consumed in half tablespoon along with honey, which helps you recover from coronary heart disease.
- Make a mixture containing 3 little pieces of ground turmeric, some ground cumin, a little bit of ground coriander, ground fennel, fenegreek, powdered ginger and some black pepper. Add this mixture in your everyday meal to see the positive results.
Lifestyle Change and Diet for Heart Disease
According to Ayurveda, heart has a very close connection with our brain. So make sure that you are keeping anxiety and worry away from your life.
Have fruits like apple, Indian gooseberry, onions, vitamin c, and grapes in your diet to reduce the elevated bad cholesterol (LDL).
Stay away from oily and junk food.
Have green tea and low-fat food on regular basis.
Stop smoking and excessive drinking immediately.
You need to have a good sleep.
- Drink loads of water and maintain a healthy bowel movement to stay away from the constipation
The above-mentioned tips can certainly help you get rid of coronary heart problem, but it is recommended to consult your doctor before following these guidelines.